Copyright © Vicky Sheridan 2015 All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Owl Bookmarks - How To...


Last week I made some Owl  Bookmarks for the Bubbly Scrumptious Blog.  Super easy project, perfect for using up those scraps and for crafting with the kids.  Here's how to make them.
You will need:
Various circle punches, or dies, I used 3", 1" and 1/2". punches
Patterned Paper and Cardstock and some Wiggly Eyes.


1.  Cut circles as shown and assemble your owl and mount onto cardstock


2.  Take a second circle of card stock and score across the centre.


3.  To stop the bookmark from slipping out of the book I added a Self Adhesive Magnetic Dot from First 4 Magnets.


13 comments

  1. Hi Vicky, what a great way to use up scraps, love the owls, especially the googly eyes which make them look super cute. A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Vicky, these are so gorgeous! Great use of scraps too !!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaah these are sooooo adorable Vicky :) I love owls as you know .. LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are sooo sweet, I love the idea of using the magnets. Well done you. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are FABULOUS Vicky..:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous idea, my daughter already wants to make them, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fab Vicky.... so sweet!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these! Thanks for sharing this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are just great - what a brilliant idea to use the magnets.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Had to let you know I made one - ever so quick and easy! Thanks so much for the idea, I've linked you on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG what a fantastic idea, they look so adorable too!
    Katie.
    P.S Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my crochet blanket. I used a dc to stitch the squares together. It takes longer but I prefer the look. I hope you are still enjoying crochet :) I'm going to scroll down now and find out :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. you have some great ideas on your blog. I have become a follower. http://www.pumpy-pumpys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)